Monday, March 1, 2010

Oganic things in my Pantry/Refrigerator

After watching Food Inc DVD, I was upset with all the food we are getting.

I just wanted to tell my readers that the 10 foods I am already buying organic.

1. MILK

2. Eggs

3. Butter

4 Cream cheese and cheese

5 Sea salt

6. Flax seeds

7.Greek Yogurt ( brown cow or stonyfield farm)

8. Kids juices Apple and Eve brand or Honest kids

9. French Lentils

10. Garbanzo beans

11. Quinoa

12. Kids Clif bars

13. Fruitabu

the list goes on

3 comments:

  1. Does Whole foods store, organic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,whole food stores sell most of the organic products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually a lacto-vegetarian, so no eggs, cheese for me. Just to let you know, cheese (most varieties) contains an animal product called rennet (made from calf stomach), so that makes it non-vegetarian (don't know it matters for you). I tried Quinoa in different varieties like upma, pulav, etc but it was little tough for me, may be it needs more time to adjust, however I prefer and like brown rice for lunch and whole wheat rotis for dinner. Btw, your list looks good.

    ReplyDelete